Connection Magazine (
Valdosta Lowndes Chamber of Commerce) barber house publication ( Valdosta Lowndes Chamber of Commerce)
As part of the Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce 100th anniversary celebration of the historic Barber House (which has been home to the chamber since 1981), THBoyd Communications produced a special insert in the Valdosta Daily Times published on Sept. 27, 2015.
The publication focused on the history of the Barber House and brought awareness to the chamber’s “Investing for the Next Century” capital campaign. Articles provide by THBoyd Communications included:
primetime magazine ( Valdosta Lowndes Chamber of Commerce) georgia ceo
Boyd’s corporate features have focused on the banking industry, entrepreneurship, economic development, and education.
- Interview with Newly Appointed Chairman & CEO of SunTrust Banks Atlanta Allison Dukes
- How to Improve Cash Flow, Enhance Productivity and Efficiency
- Middle Georgia State Welcomes First Class of University Students
- Georgia Continues to Create Jobs & Strengthen Economic Investment
- Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Expanding Opportunities for Dual Enrollmen